The fish cake recipe showcases an exciting new way to enjoy fish. The result is a tasty, crunchy and spicy fish that is ideal for having either as a snack or as a full meal.
Try this specially made with Devon King’s Recipes
- ½ kg or 1 whole Titus fish (with bones removed)
- 5 potatoes (Irish or sweet)
- 1 medium sized onion (chopped)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- Salt and pepper
- Devon King’s Vegetable Oil (enough for frying)
- Peel and cut up potatoes.
- Place in a pot with fish and cover with cold water.
- Boil until the potatoes are done.
- Mash the potatoes and fish together.
- Mix chopped onion, eggs, and water.
- Add this to the fish and potatoes. Mix well.
- Form the mixture into round, slightly flat shapes.
- Season with salt and pepper and fry in well-greased pan until golden brown on both sides.
You can serve with rice or stir-fry vegetables!