Experienced 5 Mondays, 5 Tuesdays and 5 Wednesdays and 365 days in January. At last, February is here and there’s love in the air already!
This brings me to asking if you’ve got plans for Valentine’s Day already? By the way, if you’re thinking of preparing a budget for Valentine’s Day, perhaps you want to hangout with friends or spend a moment together with that special person in your life (which is more preferred), you must not go as far as closing your bank account!
In this post, I have prepared a sleek tip on how you can make this year’s Valentine’s Day not only remarkable but also a romantic one.
Have you thought of trying stuffs together in the kitchen with that special person in your life? By stuffs, I meant preparing a meal together or lending a hand during chores. If you haven’t (or have) done that before, you should consider doing it this time around.
For convenience and cost, try this Supreme Noodles Chicken Stir-Fry and you’ll definitely make a lovey-dovey moment together!
Here are the ingredients you’ll be needing:
- 2 packs of 120kg SUPREME NOODLES
- 1 cup chicken breast strips
- 1 table spoon onion (chopped)
- 2 table spoons vegetable oil
- ½ cup mix of green, red and yellow bell peppers (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Pinch black pepper
- ½ teaspoon dry ginger powder
- Dry pepper to taste
- Chicken seasoning to taste
Follow these cooking procedures
1. Season the chicken strips with soy sauce, ginger powder, dry pepper, black pepper and chicken seasoning
2. Heat the oil, fry the onion till golden brown
3. Add the chicken and stir fry for about 2 minutes
4. Sprinkle 1 table spoon water a little at a time and continue to stir fry till chicken is cooked
5. Add the peppers and stir fry for 1 minute. Set aside
6. Cook SUPREME NOODLES according the pack instruction
7. Serve your SUPREME NOODLES with the Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry!
PS. You could swap the Chicken Breast with Seasoned Suya and follow from the 2nd procedure.
Enjoy and… Thank me later! 😉